Mar 2, 2020

Filming Blog: Finished

I have finally finished filming today. I didn't have to go anywhere. Some of the shots were outside. We had to shoot them relatively early. This was so the lighting wasn't too harsh or too dark. First, my mom changed into the outfit I decided on for shooting. There were multiple outfits, but one of them was used for longer than the others. I also had to use a car during filming. We didn't go anywhere, just drove around the block so I could get a shot of her driving. I made sure to take multiple shots of everything. That would help with reshoots and make the process quicker and easier. I followed my storyboard. I tried to line up every shot as I had previously planned it, but a couple didn't look as good as I had thought they would. I adjusted those to what I thought would work better. There were no accidents, but we were near home or inside home for the entire filming process, and I was filming on a phone even when we were out driving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment