Feb 10, 2020

Planning Blog: Location, Participants, Health/Safety, and Schedule




I finished my schedule and decided on the locations, participants, and safety precautions for my film. I had to do it on a Google Slide, since that's what we were instructed to do. It allows us to embed the file directly in the blog, rather than insert screenshots of powerpoint slides. It also provides an easy way to put together plans and different aspects of my project. Choosing locations was easy, as the whole film will be shot on one location, likely one of my parent's houses. The exact location will be one of two, depending on who is available to film and where they live (so that the commute won't be too inconvenient for them or their parents). My final actors haven't been determined yet, simply because not everyone I'm considering knows if they would be available for shooting. It won't be an issue either way though, since I could just use my mom, sister, or even myself (if absolutely necessary). I will be using one of my little brothers as well, but the part only requires a voiceover of laughter, which shouldn't be too difficult. My health/safety plan is very simple, but thorough, since safety is my top priority in the production of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment