Feb 6, 2020

Planning Blog: Sound Script




This is my sound script for my final task. It will cover all music, dialogue, diegetic, and non-diegetic sounds that occur in the movie. Each scene is titled by number, in the order in which they will appear. The sound script includes everything that is heard within the two minute opening of my film. The shooting script for the title sequence has already been completed. While the majority of the film will likely remain true to the script, the main character and her relationship to the boy may have to change based on who is available while I'm filming. For example, if my mom isn't able to act in it but the friends who I would ask to help are, then the relationship would change from mother/son to sister/brother, and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment